Monday, May 12, 2008

Argentina: How to Tango

The controversial dance of the Tango originated in Argentina amongst poor immigrants from Africa, Italy and Spain. The exact history of the dance is greatly debated.

Rather than sort that out, here is a quick pictorial on how to Tango!



Dont' for get these key elements:

Tango music:
The accordion player in the Mandrágora Tango Orchestra played at my wedding.

Dancing Shoes:


The Steps:


The Rose:

The sexual tension:


And a partner, because it takes two to Tango!


5 comments:

dguzman said...

I once saw a movie with Don Ameche and some blonde actress (can't remember for sure if it was Betty Grable or not, but I don't think so)called "Argentina" and the music was wonderful!

Um--maybe I missed something, because I'm new to your blog--but why so many same-sex couples dancing? Is that just because Argentina's so hip, or because you're gay, or because they still don't let men and women dance together? Just curious!

Signed,
Gay in Central PA!

Missy said...

Oh I would love to see that movie, Don Ameche!

I am straight, but I think all kinds of people love dancing, so that is why I included all kinds of dance couples. Plus the Tango is all about love and lust and all kinds of people like those things too!

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品

Estancia De La Ding Dong said...

I worked on the Broadway show "Forever Tango" - this brings back memories... great pics ya got here !!!!

Estancia De La Ding Dong said...

When I was working on Broadway as a stagehand and heard we were going to do "Forever Tango," I thought to myself 'well this is going to be a bore'... I loved it.